Tracey De Costa Byer MSTOM, L.Ac.
Tracey is an ardent believer in Energy Therapy, Acupuncture, and Herbal Medicine to balance the mind, body and spirit. She has been a licensed acupuncturist for 10 years and an Energy Intuitive for over 20 years.
Her practice encompasses pain management, emotional support for anxiety, depression, recovery and skin care – facial rejuvenation. A number of modalities can be added to your treatment to include Chakra Balancing, and Tarot.
Tracey is also a certified Medical Cannabis Clinician and is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians. She is on the cutting edge of Cannabis and uses her knowledge of Herbal Medicine to recommend Cannabis based on the individual needs and patterns her patients may present.
Acupuncture is a complete medicine in that it addresses both the mind and the body. Many patients have a therapeutic experience that is profound, deep and meaningful in a way that connects them to the wonders and beauty of their bodies.
- NYS Licensed Acupuncturist, MSTOM, Pacific College of Health and Science
- Internal Medicine with Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- NYS Licensed Aesthetician, International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC), United Kingdom
- Holistic Skin Care Practitioner – Aromatherapy
- American Cancer Society, Look Good, Feel Better Volunteer
- Certified Cancer Skin Care Practitioner
- People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture Member (POCA COOP)
- Medical Cannabis Clinician, Pacific College of Health and Science
- Member of Society of Canabis Clinicians
- Certified Theta Healer
- Healing Trust Certification – UK